26 Nov Thanksgiving Things
THREE THINGS TO REMEMBER TODAY
- EAT ALL THE THINGS • No explanation needed!
- BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE • Cultivating an abundance mindset starts with focusing on the beauty of all that you have now. You have enough. You are doing enough. YOU are enough. Say it and say it again. Take a deep breath and remember who you are. You are a miracle and your presence here matters. Own it. Rejoice in it!
- LOVE YOURSELF FIRST • It’s not selfish. Do you first, then everyone else. Your people will appreciate that you are not a raging mess around them. Self-care is important. Schedule it in for yourself every day so you feel calm and relaxed this holiday season. Yoga helps. And so does meditation!
MANTRAS FOR THE SEASON
One thing I love to do to stay empowered and consciously create my life is write mantras on sticky notes and stick them to my bathroom mirror. Seeing them often and reading them either to myself or out loud to myself feels so dang good! Here are a few of my favorite current seasonal mantras from the always-inspiring Spirit Daughter:
- I am fearless in the pursuit of expansion.
- When I focus on the good, the good gets better.
- I am in the right place at the right time.
- I am open to receiving signs and messages from the Universe.
- I seek truth everywhere.
- I assume the best will happen.
- I am ready for adventure!
SHOP WITH ME!
Check out my sweet assortment of fine goods, now available in my shop! Get some of your holiday shopping done. I am offering FREE U.S. SHIPPING on all items all year long!SHOP
Thank you for being here. Enjoy this day and all the final days of 2020… I think it’s safe to say we are all ready for this finale!